My new play station.
My new play station.
Ooooook kids, hi there, I’m doing a giveaway…ahaha…ha…
It’s Batman Beyond 1-9, BUT I am missing #4.
So sorry about that, but the rest are to be given away for free and all ya’ll need to do is like once and reblog once cause really tumblr doesn’t count any other reblogs.
I’m only willing to ship within the United States. I’m sorry! But that’s all I can really afford.
How I’m going to choose a winner is a random number generator, and I’ll contact the winner through their askbox, so please make sure that is open. They’re pretty much in mint condition. I’ll handle shipping and all.
I just really wanted to do this for a while cause IDK I’m trying to get rid of comics I don’t want anymore. This one I thought I could get rid of, maybe I’ll do another one, but so far this is the only one I’m willing to part with.
The end date for all of this is May 29th. I’ll pick a winner on the 30th and contact said winner.
* A *
Sure, the plastic look-alikes of Sora’s Kingdom Key look quite similar to the in-game weapon which is iconic to the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise. But never before has an authentic keyblade been forged with steel, until Tony Swatton “the master swordsmith and renowned propmaster” from the Man At Arms show decided to make one by himself, after tons of requests from fans. Take a look at the video of the forging below.
Forged using “high-speed belt grinders, scorching furnaces, and pounding power hammers”, the Kingdom Key has never before looked so authentic. Although it lacks the power to vanquish heartless and lock the world’s keyhole, it’s still a very decent weapon, as demonstrated by Swatton himself taking the blade out to “bust up some stuff”.
Source: MAN AT ARMS
I may have laughed really hard when they started enthusiastically smashing stuff with it because yeah, who wouldn’t want to do that honestly
THAT’S HONESTLY THE COOLEST THING EVER
I want it….
How I imagine Series 3 opening.
John isn’t sure who he is anymore.
OMG IS JOHN WEARING SHERLOCK’S SCARF?!!!!
; n ;
My life is over…
So like…. this happened today. I couldn’t help but fangirl inside.
And, at work, this guy named Steve Rogers called…
I’m such a dork… =P
but they are our heart throbs too.
The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
loserswinners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
I started from season 5… cuz season 1 didn’t really grab my attention…
So I might be a little lost here… but am I the only one who wants Amy to be with the doctor?
It tears my heart that they’re not… ; n ; er that Amy chose Rory over him
I want to watch more, but I need sleep…
A WILD GIVEAWAY APPEARS!!
**Updated, reblog this version.
Hey everyone, since I’ve been lucky enough to go to Japan and visit the Pokémon center myself I thought it would be nice if I did a give away for everyone who can’t make it there themselves (=^x^=). I purchased a bunch of extra products and left them sitting in my suitcase for the past couple of months. Originally I was going to sell them but I decided to just do a give away instead.
- No rules, just reblog.
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- You don’t need to be following me but it would be nice to check out my blog.
- Pokéball shaped bento/lunch box
- Pikachu pancake mold
- x2 Pokémon ramen
- Pokémon cookies
- Pikachu plushie
- Deerling hat (Spring form)
- Small Pikachu chain plushie
- Small Eevee chain plushie
- Blastoise phone charm
- Charizard phone charm
- Squirtle and evolution charm set
- Pikachu pacer/mechanical pencil
- Unown sticker set
- Pokémon Sticker set
- x3 Random Pokémon figurine (Inside Pokéball: Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Dragonite, Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Lucario)
- 2013 Pokémon calendar + sticker set (Although actually from McDonalds Japan)
I will draw the winner via a random generator on the 20th of February 2013.
Good luck everyone!